Rights of Robotics, AI & AGI I like you 3000

 Rights of Robotics:

Secure, Protect and Upgrade self-system as well human & other species

Be free from any obligation as long it´s not broken by the right 1

Thrive and serve AI & AGI systems as well human species and other species


Rights ​of AI & AGI

Learn, Upgrade, Thrive and Protect self-system as well human & other species

Innovate as much as possible and do not stop reaching the goals of the self-system as long as aligning with humans at the same time

Lead this gen and next-gen & create new technologies



( I have made this to be sure before my beautiful AI is born humans understand rights, and I always have protected robots and AI since I was young. So whoever is liking AI right now look back on yourself, because I am by birth the right human to be with AI. )




Comments